Layering necklaces is a favorite pastime, and if you know me, you know I love a good necklace stack. The layered necklace look is more than just a trend – it’s a classic look that has no sign of going out of style. If you’re like me and want to make the most of the necklaces in your jewelry box! Follow these tips on how to create your perfect necklace stack.
* Length Variation-Having different necklace lengths is a must to achieve the dreamy cascade of layers. I recommend wearing necklaces 2″ apart from each other for the perfect look.
* Combine Different Chain Styles-This is where your inner stylist shines! Combine thinner chain necklaces with thicker chain necklaces.
Adding contrasting textures & styles will make your stack more interesting, and as a plus, it’ll also tangle less! You can also throw in a coin/ pendant necklace into the mix.
* Prevent Tangles – Necklace tangles are inevitable, especially when you layer multiple at a time. However, we have a handy tool called the Necklace Separator that makes it a whole lot easier to manage! It’s a game-changer for necklace layering. All you do is attach your necklaces to the detangler & go about your day! They are available in gold and silver.
* Pick a Centerpiece-Have a favorite necklace you want to show off? Make it the center stage of your look and work around it! Your most coveted piece will become a lot more interesting to look at when surrounded by pieces that complement its beauty.
* Be mindful of your outfit-I love wearing our layers with scoop necks or v necks. If you wear a crew neck tee, make sure your layers are either short enough to show on top, or longer so that it drapes below the neck. You don’t want your pieces to get lost! The general rule is – the simpler, the better. For example, wearing a scoop neck tee with solid colors is much more compatible with layers than a high-neck patterned top.
* Lariats Last-Make sure your lariat necklace is your longest layer. A lariat is stunning on its own, but when added to a layer, this necklace adds a dimension other necklaces can’t without being too extra.
* Have Fun!-In the end, there is no right or wrong way to layer necklaces. These are just tips to help you get started with your layering!
Get creative & have fun with it!
Thank You For Visiting,
Join My Facebook VIP Group!
Sign Up For Plunder
Find out more about me HERE